Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Want to Back Track?....

<<…I knew the Lord. I walked in obedience and trust. I went to church. I read the Bible. I prayed….I was jolted out of that by reading rationalists and atheist arguments. See, I've got a rational, skeptical mind. >> CriticallySkeptic

You may think that you have a rational mind, but it wasn’t rational enough to see the trap that I set for you. You weren’t clever enough to step around it like your atheist friends.

As a professing atheist, you only have two alternatives when it comes to your Christian experience of knowing God. You could say that you "thought" you knew the Lord, but you didn’t because He's not real. So that means that you were never a Christian. You didn't know Him. You faked it.

My friend Dan Barker faked it for 19 years. Judas only lasted for three, but Dan fooled himself and others for almost two decades. Amazing. Some hypocrites fall away from the faith. Most don’t. They will remain in the midst of God’s people and will be sorted out on Judgment Day.

The second alternative is to say that you knew the Lord. That's what you said of your experience. You knew Him. Therefore you are not an atheist because your admittance of "I knew the Lord" is an admission that God is a reality. That also means that atheism itself is a fallacy.

So, do you want to back-track? Was God real in your experience, or were you deceived? If you were deceived, then you have a propensity of gullibility and you need to rethink what you say you now don’t believe. With such a weakness, you can't be sure of anything.

Originally Posted By Ray Comfort @ http://raycomfortfood.blogspot.com/

No comments: