Thursday, July 22, 2010

Angel in Oklahoma....

I am not psychologist or educated counselor... But this guy seems to be very respectful and a realist, it blows my mind how these diagnoses get placed on people without there being any real test or procedures done to determine the validity of these "labels" (depressed for example)... Now I am not claiming that people don't get depressed or even that Angel isn't or wasn't depressed, but I am saying that even psychologist will tell you that the "conditions" that they determine an individual to have are determined based on "professional" evaluation (a.k.a. conversation / counseling session), and they're not test to validate these results... My point is; Victor needs to know that he was fearfully and wonderfully made by a great and awesome God who can and will free him from any type of bondage that makes him feel hopeless.



Originally posted at www.invisiblepeople.tv/blog

No comments: